Humana's Areas of Focus and Impact
- Assistance with basic subsistence requirements in terms of food, clothing or housing.
- Medical assistance or rehabilitation or care in specialized establishments.
- Legal assistance, support and promotion, for the protection of the rights of minors.
- The rehabilitation of alcoholics and drug addicts.
- Help for funeral services.
- Social orientation, education or job training.
- Support for the development of indigenous peoples and communities.
- Contribution of services for the attention to social groups with disabilities.
- The promotion and diffusion of music, plastic arts, dramatic arts, dance, literature, architecture and cinematography.
- The protection, conservation, restoration and recovery of cultural heritage.
- Share education at the basic, upper secondary, higher levels (kinder garden, primary school and high school, undergraduate)
- Carry out research and / or preservation activities of wild, terrestrial or aquatic flora and fauna.
- Promote among the population the prevention and control of water, air and soil contamination, the protection of the environment and the prevention and restoration of the ecological balance.
- Carry out ecological activities exclusively dedicated to the reproduction of protected and / or endangered species and the conservation of their habitat.
- Support in the defense and promotion of human rights.
What people say?
It was very moving to see the help they did the other day to deliver the pantries, I am glad that even in these post-pandemic times there is help to those most in need."
How nice it was to be part of the volunteer service, it leaves you with great personal satisfaction that helps you value things more and without a doubt I would volunteer again."